Hybrid cloud solution
Cloud expert providing you with service
210years of combined experience in IT
With 17 cloud experts, we guarantee the best possible service.
Combine the best of the cloud with local flexibility
A range of high-quality solutions to have you covered
No need to invest in expensive and quickly outdated (mail) servers
Security as it should
Email, files, calendars & contacts in sync
Clear price per user & prioritized service
Central management of company data with access rights
External and automated cloud backup
Active device management
VIP prioritized service
A dedicated contact person
Management of your IT
Direct contact with support
VIP repair service
Proactive 24/7 monitoring and maintenance
Remote SLA 2 business hours**
Onsite SLA < 8 business hours**
* Office hours: Monday to Friday from 8h00 to 12h00 and from 13h00 to 17h00. ** In reality, we usually process questions within 10 minutes and interventions are often carried out the same day.
Work in the "Modern Workplace"
In the monthly price per user, you get all Microsoft 365 apps and services*, including (password) management with fast and professional support from our K-Force cloud engineers. Thanks to this solution, the purchase and maintenance of a mail server is no longer necessary. Moreover, Microsoft 365 contains much more extensive options than an on-premise solution.
* Your account manager automatically proposes the most suitable formula within a formula that suits your organization. It is possible that specific, less common licenses or apps are not included in the standard offer.
E-mail, agenda’s en contacten in sync
Securely store, collaborate on and share files via the cloud
Stay connected and work together as a Team
You are sure to always have the latest updates
Count on K-Force for help and support in your own language
Consistent and automatic email signature across the company
End-to-end protection with access control, antivirus, backup & cybersecurity training
Our solutions offer more than a classic antivirus solution. Cyber criminals are extremely creative, and employees are no longer always in the office. It is therefore essential to be able to count on excellent business security on all fronts.
- Access control with multi-factor authentication. More about MFA: click here.
- Security on a global level of the entire Microsoft environment.
- Complete device management with security policies from one central environment.
- Endpoint protection, including anti-ransomware.
- Extensive backup and recovery options, including Exchange, SharePoint, OneDrive and Teams data.
- Cybersecurity awareness training for employees. More about cybersecurity awareness training: click here.