Count on K-Force as your all-in partner for your website
K-Force develops websites, standardized or fully customized and in consultation with the customer. So that you have a solution that is fully adapted to your needs.
We develop in and for various systems such as Drupal, WordPress or 100% custom. The intention is always to create a back office that is as user-friendly as possible for the customer, so that it is relatively easy to make substantive changes yourself.
We’re in it for the long run. We have successfully completed numerous projects, and always remain available for further developments, support or questions, even after the go live.
How do we proceed?
Of course, just by creating a website, it is not online yet. We offer interesting all-in-one packs where we combine everything you need to have and keep your website online, now and in the years to come.
- Hosting: the server capacity to store and the computing power to render the website, with a maximum uptime.
- Domain name: the readable address on which visitors can reach your website (www.yourwebsite.com).
- The right type of SSL certificate: a protocol for encrypting internet traffic and verifying server identity. This is needed for security reasons, but it is also an important requirement for the scoring algorithm of search engines like Google.
- A professional and secured email address that is linked to your domain name (firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com).
- Maintaining your website for a maximum lifespan to optimize your investment and to keep the chance of hacking as low as possible.
Some of our projects
Our customer Euro-M was in need of a new, fresh website, equiped with today's standards. …
Our customer Sellerie MPM was in need of a more secured webshop. …
Our customer Roleco wanted to have a representative website to present their renovation projects. …
Create and send e-mails to your lists with ease
Are you looking for a simple solution to easily and quickly send newsletters or general communication to your contacts? Look no further.
With the built-in wizard you can easily use a pre-made layout, compile a layout with the ‘drag-n-drop’ principle, or write and use your html code yourself. The linking and hosting of images is handled through the system.
Thanks to the built-in statistics, you can easily trace the reach of your mailing. For example, you can see where your readers are coming from, how many clicks you have generated, what exactly was clicked on, and so on.